· Open your computer’s Settings.
· From System Settings, click Power & Sleep from the options.
· Under the Related Settings section, click Additional Power Settings. Click Show Additional Plans, then select the Ultimate Performance option.
1. Search Command Prompt or Windows PowerShell from search bar and run it as administrator. Copy the below code in command prompt and press enter
powercfg -duplicatescheme e9a42b02-d5df-448d-aa00-03f14749eb61
2. Now you will be able to see the Ultimate Performance power plan option in Windows Power Plans. Simply select it and you are now on Ultimate Performance Mode.